Knowing just when to hire a writer for business content can be difficult. Most of us think our English 101 skills are sufficient for business writing, but hiring a writer to develop a web presence or craft a killer media release can make the difference between good business and great business.
Here are just a few of the projects that I can help you with:
- Copy: for your website or brochure, or even text for product labels
- Newsletters: both print and electronic
- Media releases: Let’s tell the world what you’re up to
- Blogs: regularly scheduled relevant posts to bring customers back for more
- Facebook: A regularly updated page on Facebook invites participation and loyalty from your clients
- Twitter: Want a Twitter presence to build relationships with clients? I’m well-versed in writing in 140 character bits and attracting “followers”
My corporate and copywriting clients include MSN.com, HGTV’s FrontDoor.com, Graton Ridge Winery, General Mills, and Prudential California Realty.
I’m available to work on special projects or on an ongoing basis, with the goal of increasing your company’s visibility and name recognition. I’d love to help develop your business’s written materials or create a social media campaign to build buzz around your business.
Call me. We’ll talk.